DUI & Drug Possession
Driving Under the Influence and Drug Possession
For many people, Driving Under the Influence and Possession of Drug charges are the first and most serious brush in with law enforcement. At Allen & Mills, PLLC, we understand that an arrest can be a traumatic and shameful experience. Being handcuffed, booked, or being forced to spend time in jail can leave a lasting impact that no one wants to repeat.
As your attorneys, we will represent you to defend your rights against the charges. While DUI and possession charges may seem relatively minor in the grand scheme of things; there are serious consequences that can negatively affect your personally and professionally future.
Possible Consequences of a Guilty Plea or Conviction include:
- Jail time – in many instances first time offenders will avoid jail time, but repeat offenders very well may be looking at jail time if found guilty.
- Probation – Deferred or Suspended Sentences avoid jail time, but often require additional requirements.
- Community Service
- Alcohol Evaluations
- Fines, Court Costs, and expensive legal fees
- Revocation or Suspension of Driver’s license
- Increased insurance premiums
If you or a loved one has been arrested for a DUI/DWI, the most effective means of taking action against the charges begins with contacting our Norman, Oklahoma, law offices and speaking with our firm’s lawyers. Having helped numerous individuals and families deal with the emotional trauma and legal implications of an arrest for DUI, DWI, drug possession and underage drinking charges, we are confident we can help you find a solution that protects your best interests.
Take Action By Working With Our Attorneys
Time is of the essence when it comes to criminal matters. Do not hesitate, call our Norman, Oklahoma Office at 405.701.8856 to set up your consult today.